NDIS Support Coordination
Crosslinks is a not-for-profit organisation that has been part of the National Disability Insurance Scheme (NDIS) since its inception. We have an independent, highly experienced Support Coordination team that works together with you, to successfully implement your NDIS Plan, your way. Our Support Coordinators have many years experience in the disability sector and a thorough understanding of the NDIS, which means they have the expertise to obtain the best outcome for you.
Successfully manage your Plan, your way
We understand what’s funded and we can help you to:
- Maximise the best value for your money
- Develop confidence in your ability to choose and manage providers
- Learn how to direct your own supports
- Explore possible connections in your community – we know the area well
- Overcome challenges and resolve points of crisis
- Liaise with Government agencies
We are also a preferred provider of employment with over 190 staff.
Find out more
It’s easy to find out more about our Support Coordination service. Simply call our Support Coordinators, Rebecca Harvey or Kate Wilkinson on 9374 1600. Alternatively, submit the Contact Us form and we’ll get back to you, or drop in. We’re located at 6 Cale St, Midland.
We’re located around the corner from the NDIS, Midland branch – only 350 metres away, a 4 minutes walk.
Drop in and see us! Street parking is available and no appointment is necessary.