Supported Independent Living (SIL) Accommodation
Crosslinks provides long-term Supported Independent Living (SIL) accommodation for people with a disability who have SIL funding in their NDIS plan. We call our SIL service, Community Living. If you are thinking about moving out of home for the first time, or perhaps considering new accommodation options, please get in touch on 9374 1600 and ask for our Community Living team who will be happy to help. We always ensure your new home is the right fit for you.
Crosslinks supports 45 people in our Community Living homes but we currently have only two vacancies – listed below.
Find out more about our Community Living service.
Ellenbrook - share with 3 others
Seeking 1 female housemate to share this lovely, large, home.
Suitable for mild to complex needs.
This is a unique opportunity to share this lovely, large, home in Ellenbrook with three other housemates, with supports provided by Crosslinks. This 5 bedroom x 4 bathroom, property is in a brilliant location, 3 minutes drive from the Brooklane shopping centre and walking distance from 2 beautiful parks.
The home includes:
- 5 bedrooms with built-in robes
- 4 bathrooms
- Air-conditioning and heating
- Large, comfortable, open plan lounge and kitchen area
- Laundry with ample storage, washing machine and drier
- Fantastic, large, outdoor entertaining area with undercover alfresco, large storage shed and extensive grassed area
- Netflix and Disney+ streaming services
- Parking for 8 cars, including a double, enclosed garage with undercover access to the house
Seeking male housemate.
1:4 Support Ratio.
Suitable for a male with moderate to complex needs.
Crosslinks is seeking a male housemate to join 3 others in this large home, in a quiet area of Rivervale, less than 10 minutes from the Perth CBD. 24-hour supports are provided by Crosslinks on a 1 to 4 support ratio. The home is spacious and very comfortable, with air-conditioning, heating, a large backyard, washing machine, dryer, kitchen appliances, internet, Netflix, and more.
Download a flyer about this home.