Would you like to do a job that offers flexibility, is incredibly rewarding and recognises you as an individual and the value that you bring? Crosslinks is looking for people to join our exciting team to provide our community with the essential support needed to assist people with disabilities.
Whether you have experience or not, we will develop and support you.
Crosslinks is a registered NDIS provider (National Disability Insurance Scheme) supporting people with disabilities for over 25 years. We are a values-based organisation that provides employees with a great place to work, develop and grow, in order to support our participants with exceptional care. We are looking for people who are ethical, proactive and can communicate exceptionally well to work across our accommodation and community participation services.
Our Disability Support Workers support participants in carrying out their activities of daily living, promoting independence and enabling them to achieve their personal goals. There are two types of roles:
- Accommodation Services is a 24 hours per day, 7 days per week service supporting participants in their home and promotes independent living.
- Community Participation encourages individuals to independently engage in the community in a safe, supported manner.
YOU WILL NEED TO
- Support participants to achieve their desired goals and to be actively engaged in their home and/or community life.
- Maintain an understanding of the participant’s needs and overall wellbeing.
- Engage with participants and encourage participant to engage with others.
- Demonstrate dignity and respect for all aspects of participant’s care.
- Ensure that the participant’s personal hygiene and appearance is maintained.
- Ensure that you follow the participants support plan regarding medication, treatment, etc.
- Transport participants in traveling to and from appointments and outings.
More information can be found at www.crosslinks.org.au
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU?
- A friendly work culture that genuinely celebrates our diverse workers, respects their opinions and ideas and treats each as the individual they are.
- Flexible working to allow you to balance you work and life priorities.
- Option of consistent regular work with the ability to pick up additional shifts.
- Access to high quality training from trained professionals and industry accreditation. We believe in supporting our workers just as much as we support our clients.
- Ongoing support and development from our clinical and coordination team.
- Salary sacrificing benefits from a not-for-profit organisation.
- Potential for novated leasing.
- Access for you and your family members to our Employee Assistance Program
- The opportunity to build valuable lasting relationships.
- A great place to work!
Crosslinks values diversity and encourages applications from Indigenous Australians, people from culturally and linguistically diverse backgrounds, youth, women, and people with disabilities. Crosslinks acknowledges that our business is conducted on the traditional lands of Aboriginal and Torres Straits Islander peoples. We acknowledge their continuing connection to country and pay our respects to their Elders past, present and emerging.